ETA: 1 working day + transit time
Kero is an 2 player territory building game set in a post-apocalyptic world where you compete with your opponent for resources and new land.
- 2 player game set in a post-apocalyptic world
- Kerosene (KERO) is scarce and two clans struggle for survival
- Roll the dice and stock up on resources and claim new territories
- Refuel your tanker with precious Kero and make sure you don't run out
- An enjoyable territory building game governed by the roll of dice
- Language of Rules/Instructions: Spanish, French, English, Dutch
- For ages: 9+
- Number of players: 2
- Average game time: 30 minutes
June 2471, and kerosene - KERO - is scarce. Two clans are struggling to survive, exploring new territories in their tanker trucks. Running out of fuel is a risk each time they leave camp. Fortunately a local tribe of Tuareks can lend a helping hand...
In this game, you and your opponent compete for the same lands. Grab them before they do!
Roll the dice and collect as many resources as possible, while avoiding fires and wasting none of the precious KERO in your tanker-timer. Then upgrade your camp and send out your explorers to claim new territories.
Can you ration your KERO effectively and make the right snap decisions to save your clan?
Contains small parts. Unsuitable for children under 36 months.