Squadro by Gigamic
ETA: 1 working day + transit time
- New abstract strategy game from Gigamic
- Calculate your moves and anticipate your opponent's moves
- Wooden board with wooden playing pieces
- Simple yet engaging race game - Make a return trip across the board with 4 of your 5 pieces
- 2 players / ages 8+
- Language of Rules/Instructions: Chinese, Czech, German, Estonian, Spanish, French, English, Greek, Croatian, Hungarian, Iranian, Italian, Korean, Lithuanian, Latvian, Dutch, Portuguese, Romanian, Serbian, Russian, Slovenian, Turkish
- For ages: 8+
- Number of players: 2
- Average game time: 20 minutes
Squadro is the latest addition to Gigamic's range of modern abstract strategy games. Like Quoridor, Pylos and Gigamic's other excellent games, it is simple yet thoroughly engaging with a good level of complexity.
The gameplay is simple: be the first to make a return trip across the board with 4 of your 5 pieces to win. Each piece can only move a designated number of spaces, so your moves must be planned carefully whilst you need to anticipate your opponent's play. Blocking your opponent can not only get your piece sent back to the start, but potentially give your opponent a bonus movement as well.
Featuring all wooden components, Squadro features a sleek and stylish aesthetic.
Contains small parts. Unsuitable for children under 36 months.