Payment information for Masters Traditional Games. Please see below for all accepted payment methods and general information about paying for an order.
- Credit/Debit Card on the website - there have been no security issues since the shop opened in 1999.
- Credit/Debit Card by phone - We are happy to accept card payment over the phone or by voicemail. However, we believe this method is less safe than using the website directly. Note: the Internet will still be used to perform the card authorisation and transaction.
- Paypal - You can choose to pay by Paypal on the payment choice page when completing your order through the site. Alternatively, login to your paypal account and send the invoice total amount to email@example.com.
- Bank Transfer - you can pay by BACS (within the UK) or by SWIFT or TIPANET international money transfer. When using this method, please be sure that your bank charges are not passed on to us - i.e. ask the bank to ensure that the full required amount arrives in our bank account. Email us for more details.
- UK Sterling Cheque - In UK pounds sterling made payable to "Masters Games Ltd." and sent to the postal address. NOTE: sorry, but we cannot accept cheques in any other currency. Our bank stopped accepting foreign currency cheques in 2017.
- Cash - of course we can accept cash but we do not recommend sending cash through the post. Please use a cheque/check - it's much safer!
- By invoice - we are happy to accept purchase orders from charities, schools, universities, hospitals or government organisations based in the United Kingdom. We will then invoice you requiring payment within 20 days of receipt of goods.
- By email - No. Please do not send your card details by email. This is unsafe.