Counter Intelligence is an entertaining game of bluff and double-bluff. Designed by British games inventor, Jeremy Secker, it is a game for 2 players in which the aim is to manoeuvre your team of spies though a network of safe houses towards a control centre. En route, you try to eliminate enemy spies whilst avoiding their murderous attempts on your agents.
- A fun game of bluff and triple bluff based on spies and intelligence
- Try to eliminate enemy spies whilst avoiding their murderous attempts on your agents
- Clever and elegant design
- Win by killing 3 enemy agents or by infiltrating 2 of your agents into the control centre
- Old stock - packaging may show signs of aging
- Made in Britain
- Language of Rules/Instructions: English
- For ages: 12+
- Number of players: 2
- Average game time: 90 minutes
The design of the game adds additional interest with its retro, stylized artwork in red, black and white. Game consists of plastic covered playing board, 2 dossier boards for recording moves and a storage wallet.
The games were manufactured but were never properly put on the market and so have been languishing in a basement for many years. But the game is great fun with a unique design and we decided that it deserved to see the light of day.
Note: these games are old stock and the packaging may show signs of age. Nothing significant but the price has been adjusted accordingly.