Play Mind - code-breaking game
ETA: 1 working day + transit time
Board: 351 x 62 x 36mmBoard: 13.8x2.4x1.4 inch
Contains small parts. Unsuitable for children under 36 months.
- 2 player code breaking game
- Can the decoder crack the secret code?
- All wooden construction
- Good size wooden board with painted wooden pegs
- Full instructions are included
- Language of Rules/Instructions: German, Spanish, French, English, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese
- For ages: 7+
- Number of players: 2
- Average game time: 15 minutes
Play Mind is a 2 player puzzle game based on the classic 70s code breaking game Mastermind. The aim of the game is to crack the secret code using deductive logic. Players assume the role of either encoder or decoder; the encoder sets the code, the decoder attempts to work out what the code is.
Play Mind is a nicely finished, all wooden construction comprising a good size, solid wood board with a felted underside. Included are painted wooden pegs which are kept in the hinged storage compartment. The secret code is kept out of sight by the hinged lid in the hidden area on the board.
A full set of rules are included. The game is recommended for ages 7+