Garlando G-500 Weatherproof Football Table
Garlando G-500 Weatherproof Football Table - Blue
Please note: this item cannot be delivered outside mainland UK.
ETA: 9 working days + transit time
Price includes delivery for Eng/Wales/Lowlands.
- Cabinet manufactured in 30mm thick water proof plywood
- Strong 9 x 9cm square section metal legs coated with water-proof varnish
- High stress resistance telescopic steel bars coated with anti-rust chromium-plating
- Nylon bushes with anti-rust steel bearings give high speed action and smoother play
- Comes with water-proof protective cover. Table guaranteed for 3 years
The Garlando G500 Weatherproof football table is ideal for gardens, playgrounds, beaches, camp sites, fun fairs. This version of the Garlando G500 football table is suitable for outdoor use because it is constructed using special components and materials, such as water-resistant adhesives and steel parts treated with tropical anti-rust treatments.
This updated 2020 version includes a new cabinet colour and leg levellers as standard.
Garlando G-500 Weatherproof Key Features:
- Coated with plastic laminate using a special water proof adhesive for perfect sealing
- Football players in unbreakable plastic moulded onto the bars
- Football pitch playfield is water-resistant plywood covered with plastic laminate using special waterproof adhesive for perfect sealing
- Plastic score counters in colours matching the football players
- Easy and immediate football retrieval through a ball pocket behind each goal
- Nylon bushes with stainless steel ball bearings reduces wear & tear
- Bolts, nuts and screws with anti-rust tropical treatment
- 10 white plastic footballs supplied with table
- 360 degree rotating goalkeeper
- Leg levellers
- Easy maintenance: all surfaces on the outdoor Garlando G500 football table are coated in washable materials to enable easy cleaning.
144 x 110 x 88cm, Weight 58Kg.
4.7x3.6x2.9 feet, Weight 127lb, 15oz.
This game is showerproof and can be left outside overnight during summer months. However, it should be brought inside in extreme weather and should be stored in a dry place over winter.