Tournament of Knights
Tournament of Knights game
ETA: 2 working days + transit time
Price includes delivery for Eng/Wales/Lowlands.
- Outdoor Skittles game originating from Sweden
- Great fun for garden parties or the park
- For up to 12 players in two teams
- High quality construction - made in Sweden
- Includes instructions and a carry bag
Tournament of Knights is another great outdoor game from Sweden where it is known as Riddarspelet - in the same family of games as the more famous Kubb.
A unique game of skill, Tournament of Knights is ideal for garden parties or just fun in the park. An outdoor game for 2 to 12 players in 2 teams, the aim is to knock over the opponent's Lady which is guarded by two knights. Players aim to land their balls in each of the target triangles and, once that's done, they can then attack the opponents knights and finally capture the Lady herself.
This is a high quality quality Riddarspelet game from its native Sweden.
- 6 black balls + 6 red balls
- 4 knight skittles (with the crosses on in the picture above)
- 2 Lady skittles (the taller, crowned skittles)
- 9 corner flags (6 red + 3 white)
- 3 lengths of webbing to lay out the target triangles
- rules & a cloth carrying bag.
Dimensions of Knights are 15cm high x 58mm sq, Lady's 20cm high x 58mm sq.
If you're looking for something new and fun to entertain friends or family, Tournament of Knights should certainly fit the bill.
This game is for play indoors and outdoors but it is not weatherproof or showerproof (warranty may be void if game is exposed to damp or rain).