ETA: 1 working day + transit time
- The ultimate word-race game - race to use all your letter tiles
- No board or pencil and paper required - play anywhere - ideal for home or travel
- No waiting for turns - just fast and frantic fun in a go-anywhere pouch
- Educational and lots of fun for the whole family
- Language of Rules/Instructions: English
- For ages: 7+
- Number of players: 1 - 8
- Average game time: 15 minutes
Bananagrams is the hugely popular fast and frantic word-race game. Players begin with the same number of letter tiles and then race to use them all - there's no waiting for turns or additional points for longer words; it's just a race to the finish.
Bananagrams can be enjoyed anywhere as no board or pencil and paper is required. Instead, your letter tiles create your own word grid which expands as you lay down more words.
Bananagrams is presented in a banana shaped go-anywhere pouch that is compact, lightweight and very portable making the game ideal for travel. It's also an excellent family game that can be enjoyed by children and adults together.
Contains small parts. Unsuitable for children under 36 months.