Portable Synthetic Ice Curling Rink with Curling Stones
Portable Curling Rink, 10 x 2m, includes 6 stones - 12.7mm thick 'Lite' version
Apologies - we cannot source this product at present so it is suspended. It is hoped that we will find another source in the long term but we cannot guarantee it.
- Portable curling rink formed from sectional synthetic ice panels
- Self-lubricated synthetic ice panels that are reversible and guaranteed for up to 12 years
- No water or electricity required and very low maintenance
- Can be used both indoors and outdoors in any weather condition
- Assemble the curling rink in under 10 minutes and play - curling stones also included
A portable curling rink formed from sectional synthetic ice panels that are self lubricated, reversible and guaranteed for up to 12 years (the 'Lite' version is guaranteed for 6 years). No water or electricity is required and the panels need very little maintenance. The rinks are suitable for use both indoors and outdoors in any weather condition.
10 x 2m32.8x6.6 feet
The curling rink can be assembled in under 10 minutes and is ready for use right away. A set of 6 curling stones (3 red, 3 blue) is also included. When assembled the curling rink measures 10 x 2 metres.
A must-have for hire and events companies, casual curling is a fast growing pastime. Now you can set up a curling rink almost anywhere with very little effort. When finished, the rink is just as fast to disassemble and pack away.
- Portable synthetic ice curling rink
- Weatherproof - can be set up and played indoors or outdoors
- Set of 6 curling stones included (3 red, 3 blue)
- Can be assembled in 10 minutes - only a hammer is required to fit the plugs that secure the panels together
- Self-lubricated panels - no water or electricity is needed and almost no maintenance is required
- When assembled, the rink measures 10 x 2 metres
- Pro version: 20mm thick panels, guaranteed for 12 years, can be set up on uneven surfaces
- Lite version: 12.7mm thick panels, guaranteed for 6 years, even / flat surface required
Designed to be left outdoors in all weathers but we recommend storing it inside during extreme weather and over winter.