ETA: 1 working day + transit time
- A game of dynamic tableau building and worker placement
- Features a detailed world realised through stunning artwork
- Players work to build a city of critters and constructions
- Everdell is easy to learn - yet offers satisfying strategic depth
- Language of Rules/Instructions: English
- For ages: 14+
- Number of players: 1 - 4
- Average game time: 60 minutes
From Everfrost to Bellsong, many a peaceful year have passed in Everdell - but the time has come for new territories to be settled and new cities to be established.
You will be the leader of a group of critters intent on just such a task. There are buildings to construct, lively characters to meet, events to host - you will have a busy year ahead of you! Will the sun shine brightest on your city before the winter moon rises?
Everdell is a streamlined worker placement game that features a detailed world realised through stunning artwork. Utilising a tableau-building mechanic, players will work to build a city of critters and constructions.
Everdell is easy to learn, yet offers satisfying strategic depth and endless replayability.
Contains small parts. Unsuitable for children under 36 months.